Packages and Costs
Week Long Guided Tours
Join one of our special guided snorkeling weeks with marine biology lectures and a range of other activities with all accommodation and meals included. This is a whole week of snorkeling and local activities, and includes a trip to the glorious reefs of Natewa Bay which has only been opened up recently.
- 7 nights twin-share accommodation at Daku Resort in Traditional Bures with private facilities.
- Breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
- Guided tours
- Lectures from a Marine Biologist
- Local Excursions:
- Tapa making demonstration: Tapa is traditional Fijian bark cloth, and a local craftswoman will show you how it’s made and invite you to try your hand at decorating a piece.
- Excursion to waterfall – plunge into the cool depths of the pool beneath the torrent.
- Visit the Flora Tropica Gardens with their marvellous collection of palm trees from around the world
- Visit to KokoMana chocolate farm and factory – local chocolate grown and made right here
- Airport transfers from Savusavu Airport to Daku Resort.
Choose your accommodation and the rest of the package comes with it:
Rear bure: standard room shared AUD $1500
Rear bure: standard room Single, AUD $1850
Three / Five Trip Packages
OR we can give you a 3 or 5 trip package. Costs per person:
- 3 trips: F$180
- 5 trips: F$290
If you have a family group or just a lot of people, please contact us and we can work out a rate.
Interested in doing just the odd day at your own leisure? We can take you out in our boat to some lovely sites; most are about 15 minutes away, some are a bit further – 25 mins or so. We charge F$65 per person per trip; snorkel gear is included and you’ll be accompanied by a boatman and a member of staff in the water.
Off the beach and night snorkels
Explore off the beach and night snorkel packages.